VicLand Surveying Pty Ltd (formerly Kearney & Tyrrell Surveying) has offered surveying services in planning, cadastral, engineering and topographical activities to the public and private sectors for the past forty years.
The company is under the full time directorship of John Podolzak and Ray Mawson who succeeded founding directors Denis Kearney and Peter Tyrrell in 2009. Whilst both Denis Kearney and Peter Tyrrell have now both retired, Vicland Surveying is committed to providing services of quality and efficiency to all clients.
VICLand Surveying specialize in all facets of building subdivision associated with residential, commercial and industrial projects. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service and expertise on these types of projects.
Our services to you includes:
- Land Surveying and Subdivision services as required.
- Licensed Surveyors with over ‘60 years’ experience, combined with a long standing company established in 1977 (Kearney & Tyrrell).
- Resource and history with extensive experience in similar projects.
- A consultancy with a depth of experience, ability, appropriate insurances and backup support.
- A close and positive network relationship with other associated professionals within the Industry providing access to a broad base of expertise.
The company has been a long term member of the Association of Consulting Surveyors Victoria (ACSV).
Infrastructure and other support
Presently, VicLand Surveying P/L, located at 53 Rose Street Essendon, has two licensed surveyors on staff being:-
- Mr John Podolzak LS – Director
- Mr Ray Mawson LS – Director
with a further 10 staff in the roles of graduate surveyors, party leaders, survey technicians and secretary.
Further, we have extensive experience in survey methods and recording and transfer in traditional and digital form backed up by modern survey equipment and computer based office systems.
The company lays claim to a large network of professional persons and companies operating within the industry, as well as an extensive relationship with many local government subdivision and planning departments within Victoria.
Core Business Principles
Moving forward ensuring Vicland Surveying’s long term success, these core business principles guide our actions:-
- Passionate about providing client satisfaction & creating extraordinary service and value.
- To focus on continual development of service excellence
- Do what we do best and better than our competitors
- Continually develop knowledge & share it with clients and staff
- Continually innovate to keep ahead of competitors
- Proudly represent our profession and preparedness to express strong, objective opinion.