VicLand Surveying (formerly Kearney & Tyrrell Surveying) is a long standing surveying practice providing surveying services state wide that includes land and building subdivisions. We currently have a vacancy for a licensed or near licensed cadastral surveyor that has appropriate qualifications and experience working within Victoria.
The person we are looking for will have:-
- Experience in cadastral surveying.
- Experience in managing and co-ordinating surveyors.
- Experience in preparing all types of survey plans.
- Experience in subdivision and SPEAR.
- Registration as a Licensed Surveyor from the Surveyors Board of Victoria.
If this is you, you should apply immediately. Salary will be negotiated based upon skills and experience. Opportunities also exist for graduate surveyors looking for training agreements.
Further details and applications for this position can be made by contacting:
53 Rose Street ESSENDON
Ph: 9331 4266 Email: email@example.com
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.